MS SQL Cannot load dynamic library
We have a big problem with recovery sql.
On one of our Server Windows SBS 2003 we have update the sql server up to 2008R2 express. in this case we have uninstall the complete sql server and also the Acronis Recovery for MS SQL Server. the sql server 2008r2 is running now.
we have also reinstall the Acronis Recovery for MS SQL Server (Build Version 212). but now when we start the Acronis Recovery for MS SQL Server Management Console and we connect the server we become an error. "Cannot load dynamic library"! see also on the attachment.
what can we do!
Thank you for joining us, we're glad to greet you on Forum.
Unfortunately we cannot localize the issue without some additional information. Could you please do the following?
- Collect AcronisInfo from the machine hosting the Agent
- Collect MS SQL Server native logs from the machine where Acronis Recovery for MS SQL Server Agent is installed:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\LOG
- What version of MS SQL Server do you have? Is it SQL Server or SQL Express?
- Check whether a database can be backed up successfully by means of MS SQL native utilities.
In most cases, you can create a backup by native MS SQL utilities in the following way:
- Open SQL Management Studio;
- Right-click on the database that you want to back up and select Tasks -> Backup
See also the following MSDN articles:
- How to: Back Up a Database (SQL Server Management Studio) - SQL Server 2005
- How to: Back Up a Database (SQL Server Management Studio) - SQL Server 2008
Please provide us with the logs and results of testing.
Should you need anything else or have any further questions - feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience, we will be happy to help you!
Hello i have a problem:
i want to make a bootable medium in the version TrueImage2016.
i start the Rescue Media Builder
in the last step i get the message
Bootfähiges Medium konnte nicht erstellt werden
Cannot load the dynamic library.
Link to KB with error code
what can i do?
Thank you for your posting! First of all make sure you are using the latest build version of the product, which is 6027. If the issue persists, please start a new thread in the correct forum section: https://forum.acronis.com/forums/acronis-true-image-discussions/acronis…