"Threat in progress...please wait" never end
I Have a SRV 2008 R2 Std x64 and Acronis Recovery for Microsoft Exchange Server v1.0 (build 239)
After the install, i get some errors messages witch was corrected by the KB : http://kb.acronis.com/content/10126
But now, when i log on the console, i get the message : "Threat in progress...please wait" (The Second one, with the tasks choice on the background). The message never end, i must end process "DatabackupConsoleMSExchange.exe *32.exe"
The rights of the admin account used are good (tested with 2 different)
What can i do ?
Thanks a lot !
Hello IRT Ingenierie,
Welcome to our Forum, we're glad to greet you here! Thank you for finding time to open the thread regarding this issue, I will be glad to assist you.
Unfortunately due to the lack of sufficient diagnostic information it's hard to say for sure what causes the issue and how it can be solved. The problem requires investigation. Please gather the following data:
- Collect AcronisInfo output on the computer where Acronis Recovery for Microsoft Exchange Agent is installed. See AcronisInfo Utility.
- Provide a detailed step-by-step description of the issue and get a screenshot of the error message, if applicable.
- Specify what user is used for connecting to Acronis Recovery for Microsoft Exchange Agent.
Get information on what groups this user belongs to:
- Go to Start-Run -> dsa.msc
- Find the user that is used for connection, right-click on the user and select Properties;
- Create a screenshot of Member of tab in Properties window.
- Export User Rights Assignment list on the machine with Acronis Recovery for Microsoft Exchange Agent:
- Go to Start-Run -> secpol.msc;
- Right-click on User Rights Assignment and select Export list;
- Save the exported list in TXT format
- Is Exchange server in question is a part of a cluster?
- Get a screenshot of Connect to Remote Computer window, where you specifie the computer name and credentials for access;
- If Console and Agent are on different machines, collect PCAP logs: see Collecting PCAP Logs. Get the IP addresses of source and target machines.
After that submit a case with the information attached, and let us know its number.
Should you need anything else or have any further questions - feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience, we will be happy to help you!