yet another invoke member parent interface etc etc error
i got the error on acronis for sql on friday, and today again... i got it setup to make backups every 4 hours (differentials/transactionals)
the tool still working... so i just want to know what could had caused the issue...
if its not acronis related, then tell me...
the acronis info zip is 20 megs long.. so i cantupload it here
Thank you for your message. I will do my best to assist you.
Unfortunately it is difficult to say exactly what causes this issue. I would really appreciate if you could get in touch with our Support team with the following diagnostic information:
1. Collect AcronisInfo output on the computer where Acronis Recovery for MS SQL Agent is installed.
2. Collect MS SQL Server native logs from the machine where Acronis Recovery for MS SQL Server Agent is installed:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\LOG
3. Provide a detailed description of the issue and get a screenshot of the error message, if applicable.
4. What version of MS SQL Server do you have? Is it SQL Server or SQL Express?
5. Check whether a database can be backed up successfully by means of MS SQL native utilities.
In most cases, you can create a backup by native MS SQL utilities in the following way:
* Open SQL Management Studio;
* Right-click on the database that you want to back up and select Tasks -> Backup
See also the following MSDN articles:
* How to: Back Up a Database (SQL Server Management Studio) - SQL Server 2005
* How to: Back Up a Database (SQL Server Management Studio) - SQL Server 2008
Please let me know if you have additional questions.