Acronis Snap Deploy 6 build 3030 is available!
Dear Acronis Community!
Please be aware about Acronis Snap Deploy 6 new build release.
Build number: 3030
· [ASD-4610] Writing master image to a DVD-R/DVD-RW fails when performed using Linux-based bootable media.
· [ASD-4595] Management Console crashes when editing a deployment task where target machines are added as a group.
· [ASD-4580] Error "E009C0002: Cannot deserialize the object due to its meta info inconsistency..." appears when managing deployment templates after upgrade from Acronis Snap Deploy 5 in rare cases.
· [ASD-4578] Error "AddWindowsError" appears in WinPE-based bootable media environment after closing CMD window.
· [ASD-4569] Management Console may crash when selecting a master image which contains volumes with corrupted file system during deployment template creation.
· [ASD-4559] The tree of available storage locations is empty when browsing path for OS drivers for Acronis Universal Restore during deployment template creation or editing.
Full release notes are available here: EN.
Ekaterina Surkova | Forum Moderator
Information provided AS-IS with no warranty of any kind.
To contact support, please follow http://www.acronis.com/en-us/support