Acronis Storage 2.4 U1 is available
Dear Acronis Community,
this is to let you know that Acronis Storage 2.4 U1 is available.
This update brings security improvements and bugfixes.
Issues fixed in this update (#113):
· [VSTOR-11436, VSTOR-9899, VSTOR-9719] Bug fixes and improvements in communication between Backup Gateway and Data Cloud, backup agents, and external object storages.
Performance and data balancing
· [VSTOR-10144] Improved performance of clusters with SSD cache under extremely high load.
· [VSTOR-9973, VSTOR-10892, VSTOR-12305] Improved algorithms for space allocation and balancing when adding nodes/disks to cluster.
· [VSTOR-9406] Improved I/O latency on all-SSD clusters.
· [VSTOR-12495, VSTOR-10978] Bug fixes in the SPLA licensing registration procedure and space usage reporting.
· [VSTOR-10540] More precise calculation of physical space on Storage cluster overview in web control panel.
· [VSTOR-9792] A false positive warning could be issued about network interfaces missing important features.
· [VSTOR-9784, VSTOR-9785, VSTOR-9690, VSTOR-9689] The current product version is now displayed in the updates section of web control panel.
· [VSTOR-11214, VSTOR-10605, VSTOR-10584, VSTOR-9595] UI and usability improvements.
· [VSTOR-10432] Republished Azure solution template to avoid metadata creation on ephemeral disks.
Full Release notes: https://www.acronis.com/en-us/support/updates/changes.html?p=39439