Skip to main content

Acronis 2015 erkennt HDD nicht

cr
Beginner
Comments: 9

Nach dem einlegen der CD. Kommt die Fehlermeldung das die Festplatte nicht erkannt wird und ich komme nicht mal ins Menü von Acronis. Sodass ich kein Backup erstellen kann.

Fehlercode: 0x000101F4+0x000A01FD

Danke euch.

Legend
Comments: 10036
mvp

cr, welcome to these User Forums.

Quote: Acronis 2015 does not recognize HDD
After inserting the CD. If the error message that the hard drive is not recognized and I do not even come to the menu of Acronis. So I can not create backup.
Error code: 0x000101F4 + 0x000A01FD
Thank you.
End Quote:

Sorry but too little information to help here?

What actual build of ATI 2015 are you using?  Is this the full Acronis product, or is it an OEM version supplied with a disk drive purchase from a third-party such as Crucial, Seagate etc?

What CD are you inserting?  Is this the Acronis bootable Rescue Media, and if so which version?  Is it the default, Linux based, media?

What HDD drive is not being recognised, what type of drive is it, how is it connected?

What version of Windows OS is involved here? Windows 10, 8.1, 7 etc?

cr
Beginner

It is the full version Acronis 2015 true image. I use Windows 7. It's not an external HDD.

Legend
mvp

Sorry but still too little information to understand the problem here?

What type of drive is your internal HDD?  
Assuming it is a SATA drive, what SATA mode is being used, i.e. is it using AHCI, IDE or RAID?
How is the HDD formatted - only FAT/FAT32 or NTFS is supported?

cr
Beginner

SATA IDE and NTFS

Legend
mvp

CR, let's start again here.  What exactly are you trying to do?

What actual CD are you using here?  
Is this the ATIH 2015 Installation CD or is it the Acronis Rescue Media that you have downloaded as an .ISO file and created, or that you have created from the ATIH application using the Rescue Media Builder tool?

How many HDD drives are installed in your computer?

What is on the HDD drive?  Is this your Windows OS drive or a secondary drive?

cr
Beginner

I want to do a backup from the hdd and then a recovery at the ssd. I'm using Acronis True Image 2015. It is the installation CD. It's only one HDD installed the main HDD with Windows and more. I did it before with the CD and other PC's and haven't got any problems. It's the first time with this PC.

Legend
mvp

CR, thank you for the further information.

I suspect that your installation CD is an older build version of ATIH 2015, and I would recommend signing in to your Acronis account at www.acronis.com and downloading the .ISO file for the final build #6613 version and creating a new CD from that file, then trying again.

cr
Beginner

I think i haven't got the key or the serialnumber of ATIH 2015. How can i load  the ISO file without the key of ATIH 2015.

Legend
mvp

If you have previously registered your ATIH 2015 software and serial to your Acronis account then the software will show as available for download.

If you have lost your licence / serial number information, then you would need to open a Support Case directly with Acronis as only they can resolve licence issues with their products.

Beginner
Comments: 1

I've got the Boot ISO.File now. But i can't install it at the usb.

cr
Beginner

I tried it with the iso file and a CD Rom. Nothing changed i've got the same problems

Legend
mvp

CR, you would need to use another utility program to copy the .ISO file to get it to work on a USB drive, try using ISO to USB which can do this.

Sorry to hear that the new Rescue CD also cannot see your HDD drive - that is very strange.

I would recommend downloading a trial copy of the ATIH 2018 latest product version and giving that a try instead.