Skip to main content

My Backups - sdcard

Thread needs solution
Tom
Forum Member
Comments: 9

I have Visual Studio Express 2013 installed, which includes the Windows Phone SDK, and in that SDK, there is a sdcard.vhd (C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft XDE\8.1\sdcard.vhd)

TI2015 has automatically added this to My Backup & thinks this VHD is a backup !

I know I can "remove it from the list", but why include it in the 1st place (I have other VHD's, and they're not listed)?

-Tom

2 Users found this helpful
Forum Hero
Comments: 8748

Interesting, off hand I can't think of a reason unless it has spotted the title SDCard and has assumed it is a physical card.

Beginner
Comments: 2

Five+ years later, this bug still exists.  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft XDE\8.1\sdcard.vhd also appears in my list of backups; I'm using ATI 2020.

Attachment Size
525091-177728.png 50.63 KB
Forum Moderator
Comments: 5449

Hello Mike,

thank you for your posting! The issue has been fixed and verified in Acronis True Image 2016.  Did you upgrade from an earlier version of Acronis True Image or is it a clean installation of 2020? If the latter, please open a support ticket, so that our engineers can investigate the issue. 

Beginner

Hi Ekaterina,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I'm working with a clean install of ATI 2020.

I have an open ticket for this case.  Support case # is 04261318.  I opened the ticket before I found this forum post.  I'll forward this forum post to the agent working on my case.

Thanks,

-Mike

Beginner

Mike Araya wrote:

Five+ years later, this bug still exists.  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft XDE\8.1\sdcard.vhd also appears in my list of backups; I'm using ATI 2020.

Same here the exact same appears in my list, using ATI2020, although I previously had earlier versions of ATI I removed every remnant of those I could possibly find using Revo Uninstaller by scanning for leftovers and as far as my knowledge goes (toward a tactical approach in my use of Revo) it was clean before install.