Skip to main content

Thanks for Build 6589!

Beginner
Comments: 12

...thought we might be in the dark with this one (I was experiencing TrueImageMonitor.exe application error 0xc0000022 on boot)

Glad to see the update; many thanks for the continued support.

EDIT:  still seeing that error on boot up.  Win10 Version 10.0.15063

Forum Star
Comments: 1086

Knyte, you may want to try a clean install. Perfom an uninstall using Programs and Features. The download and run the cleanup tool Acronis True Image Cleanup Utility | Knowledge Base. 

Then reinstall.

Beginner

Hey, thanks for the reply!

I tried your suggestion, but still the same error on bootup.

Forum Star
Comments: 3011

Hello Knyte,

Thank you for your posting! I've found a similar issue documented in our internal sources, where TrueImageMonitor.exe application error 0xc0000022 has been solved with adding necessary privileges for TrueImageMonitor.exe. Open C:\Program Files (x86)\Acronis\TrueImageHome and find TrueImageMonitor.exe, rightclick -> Properties -> Security. Make sure, the user account has Read & execute and Read permissions. 

It's also recommended to install Acronis True Image under Administrator account to prevent any permissions related issues.

Thank you, 

In reply to by Ekaterina Surkova

Beginner

Hi, thanks for the suggestion.

Yes, the application has the permissions as outlined.  And, yes, it was installed with an administrator account.

I can (and will) re-install again using the Local Administrator account, but my local account already has full Local Admin.

UPDATE:  Uninstalled and re-installed as Administrator; same error when starting up / logging in.

Beginner

this post created in error!