Acronis 2018 / W10 1803 will not make backup of OneDrive local folders and files
Situation: I have updated Windows 10 from 1709 to 1803
With Windows 10 1709: Acronis 2018 works perfectly.
With Windows 10 1803 there were problems: Acronis 2018 / W10 1803 will not make backup of OneDrive local folders and files. I get error messages and may stop backing up OneDrive.
All other drives, folders and files were backed up OK.
What have I done:
- Ensured that I, System and Administrator have access to all my local folders, subfolders and files in OneDrive.
- That these folders are always available, and fully updated on my PC
- Downloaded the latest Acronis, 11530
- Uninstalled the old version??
- Rebooted PC, and installed the new version of Acronis.
With Windowes 10 1803 and Acronis 2018, 11530: Still the same problem.
Can anyone suggest what I can do?
I don't think that a fall-back to 1709 will result in something different than that Acronis works OK again.