Acronis True Image 2018 released!
Dear Acronis Community,
We are more than happy to inform you about Acronis True Image 2018 release.
The product is available on all website locales except JP, KR and TW.
This product uses a multilingual build, so you can set the product language to one of the following: English, German, Japanese, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Dutch, Czech, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese.
- Build number for PC version: 9202
- Build number for Mac version: 9202
- Acronis True Image for Android: 1781
- Acronis True Image for iOS: 1746
WHAT’S NEW IN THIS RELEASE:
Acronis True Image 2018 is available as 3 license types:
- Acronis True Image 2018 Standard
- Acronis True Image 2018 Advanced subscription
- Acronis True Image 2018 Premium subscription
Acronis Cloud Storage Licenses
Acronis True Image subscriptions include cloud storage. By purchasing Acronis True Image Advanced subscription, Customer can select between a 250GB and 500GB cloud storage quota. Acronis True Image Premium subscription has 1Tb, 2TB, 3TB, 4TB, 5TB quotas. For Advanced and Premium editions, Customer can increase cloud subscription to one of the above quotas. The quota is shared among all the machines registered in the account.
There's no Cloud Storage within Acronis True Image 2018 Standard edition.
For more information on new Acronis True Image 2018 licensing policy consult Knowledge Base article Acronis True Image 2018: Licensing and Upgrade FAQ.
- New! Backup Statistics and Activity graphically represents content of a backup, provides statistics for backed-up file categories, such as documents, photos, videos, music, and others.
- New! Active Protection Dashboard monitors how many potentially risky processes have been flagged, and the number of files duplicated in cache to protect them from the risky processes.
- Improved Active Protection compatibility with Windows Defender and other third-party antivirus software.
- Improved Clone disk utility—You can clone disk on an active Windows system without having to use bootable media.
- New! Conversion to Virtual Machine—Convert Acronis backup files to the Microsoft Virtual Hard Drive format to ensure the system will boot starting a virtual machine with Hyper-V. You can also mount a .vhd(x) file as a virtual hard drive.
- New! Laptop power setting allows you to pause backup while working on battery to save the battery power and other.
Free Upgrade policy
Free upgrade for owners of perpetual licenses
Acronis True Image has a standard 30 day before the new version release free upgrade policy. This means, Customer is eligible for free upgrade to Acronis True Image 2018 if he purchased Acronis True Image 2017 online or activated a boxed version after July 24, 2017.
Free upgrade from a subscription license
Free upgrade is available for subscription licenses as long as the license is active. Owners of active Acronis True Image subscriptions can simply download Acronis True Image 2018. The product will be upgraded by installing the new build. Acronis True Image Standard Subscription is upgraded to Acronis True Image Advanced. Acronis True Image Premium Subscription is upgraded to Acronis True Image Premium.
For more information on upgrading to Acronis True Image 2018 consult https://kb.acronis.com/acronis-true-image-2018/upgrade
Acronis True Image 2018 Support policy
Please refer to KB List of support options for Acronis products to find out the list of available support options for consumer products.
Note that Acronis True Image 2017 is now moved to Extended support phase; Acronis True Image 2016 goes to Self-Service support phase of Support Lifecycle.
See the following page for the full list of articles about Acronis True Image 2018 https://kb.acronis.com/acronis-true-image-2018