Skip to main content

Acronis True Image 2019 - Offline activation

Thread needs solution
Beginner
Comments: 8

Hello,

I've read in the following link that it's possible to activate a licence offline (https://kb.acronis.com/ati2019/activation).

But, on an offline computer, (with Acronis True Image 2019 - build 17750 - in french), I don't have access on Account to  Resolve activation Problem. So, I can not select Activate Offline.

I've only access to "Acheter la version Complète".

Thanks for your help.

0 Users found this helpful
Legend
Comments: 17513

fred, welcome to these public User Forums.

Can you provide screen shots from the computer to show what you are able to see on the Account page so we can compare that with the procedure for offline activation shown in KB 61171: Acronis True Image 2019: how to activate the license - that may help us to understand how to help?

Forum Hero
Comments: 8096

Do you have the license key? If so, you usually don't even have to log in to enter it.  If you don't have the license key, you may be able to get it from a computer that has Internet access.  The old support page allows you to download all of your keys into a .txt file and then you can copy and paste it out of there.

Here is the old support page link

https://www.acronis.com/en-us/my/products/

Beginner

Thanks for yours answers.

Please find below a screenshot.

Beginner

We have a licences for 5 computers.

But I don't understand how to use it in offline mode.

Thanks for your help.

Legend

Fred, thanks for the screen shot - I too cannot see how you would be able to activate given the options shown!

Please open a Support Case direct with Acronis or try sending a private message to Ekaterina to ask her to review this issue for you.

Beginner

Thank you Steve.

I will contact Ekaterina.

Forum Hero

Yeah, looks like a bug in that version (made non-US or non-UK ?).  I see a register serial # button on a new 2019 install here.  I did have to enter my Acronis account first to get to that screen though.

I also tested in 2020 and in 2020, you don't have to log in at all and are presented with the serial # option right away.

Beginner

Thank you.

Si it's a bug with this version.

Do you know how I can get a release without this bug?

Legend

Have you received any reply from Ekaterina - she may be the best way to move this forward.

Forum Hero

The other thing you might try is downloading the version from your account?

Maybe there is a difference with the one in your account vs. the public trial version - I'm not sure.

I grabbed my 2019 installer for this test from my account downloads.  When that was installed, it does start off showing as a trial, but did give the option to either enter a license key or register with my Acronis account logon information.  Regardless, I had to enter my login information to get to the serial number registration as well (this seems to be a requirement in 2019, but not in 2020).

Beginner

No, I don't have yet received an answer from Ekaterina.

Beginner

Hello,

I don't know how I can get a release without this issue (Offline activation).

Do you have an idea?

Thanks.

Legend

Have you signed in to your Acronis Account webpage and tried downloading the full version installer from there?  I see 2 different ATI 2019 builds being offered for download.

Beginner

Thank you Steve.

I will try it.

Forum Moderator
Comments: 4611

Hello fred_

I've discussed this case with the product team and my colleagues confirmed that it should be possible to perform the offline activation even from the trial mode. Click on the Enter serial number button in the right bottom corner 

In the opened activation window, insert your serial number and click Activate

Should there be any issues, please send me the step-by-step screenshots of the activation procedure 

Forum Hero

Hi Ekaterina, in his screenshot above

(https://forum.acronis.com/comment/511478#comment-511478)

The button is not there.

Forum Moderator
Comments: 4611

I've checked the attached screenshot, but it looks to me as incomplete, because the button Serial number is located on the same line with the Help button, which is not present on the pic

Beginner

Hi Ekaterina,

Than,k you.

I will test it.