Acronis True Image 2019 Update 3 is available!
Dear Acronis Community,
this is to inform you about Acronis True Image 2019 Update 3 release.
Build number for Windows: 17750
Build number for Mac: 17780
- Acronis True Image now supports three new languages: Bulgarian, Indonesian, and Turkish. The language of Acronis True Image will be changed automatically if the system language is changed.
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
Fixed issues in Update 3 build for Windows:
- The error "Unable to save the bootable media configuration" appears in the Acronis Survival Kit wizard when trying to recreate media on a USB disk after it has been reconnected.
- Based on AIK, WinPE media created in Windows 7x86 directly to a USB flash drive does not boot if the flash drive was formatted by the "Add new disk" feature.
- Backup to Blu-ray optical disks failed in Acronis True Image 2019 if the backup is split within several disks. The following error appears: "Error occurred while opening the file."
- It is not possible to create WinPE bootable media on a USB flash drive by using Acronis Universal Restore Media Builder.
- A cloud file backup of an empty folder fails with the error "The specified file does not exist."
- After performing a search in the cloud file backups, the second search attempt fails.
Fixed issues in Update 3 build for Mac:
- "You are using the latest version of Acronis True Image" is displayed when manually clicking "Check for updates" after clicking "Skip this version" in the update dialog.
- It's not possible to change the keyboard layout in the Sign-in window after adding a new layout in System Preferences.
- Acronis True Image crashes on running a notarized backup after upgrading from an Advanced subscription to a Premium one.
- The first slice of a backup is displayed as incremental in the Activity tab, after upgrading from Acronis True Image 2017 to Acronis True Image 2019.
- Disk Cloning fails on machines that have the Apple_KernelCoreDump partition.
- File-level backup of a Parallels Desktop 10 machine to Acronis Cloud fails with the error "Failed to load Parallels SDK."
- Cloning a Mac to an external drive with the Master Boot Record scheme fails with the error "Cannot get the name of the device."
Wed, 03/27/2019 - 13:47