Skip to main content

Acronis True Image 2020 Beta

Thread needs solution
Forum Member
Comments: 72

Hi

On which month/date Acronis True Image Beta 2020  will be launched ?

0 Users found this helpful
Forum Star
Comments: 2873

No definitive information on that; my recollection is that it can range between late June and late July, but cannot be 100% certain. It was 5 June in 2018 (when I got invitation) but 5 July in 2017 (that is my registration date - may have been late registering).

Ian

Regular Poster
Comments: 73

Hmm. I guess there will be closed beta this time.

Legend
Comments: 17213

No announcement of the beta has been made as yet.

Regular Poster
Comments: 73

I know but there was some glitches with the forum. That`s why I guessed there no open beta this time.

Legend

The new ATI 2020 Beta forum categories are all now showing and Ekaterina has posted a link to the Beta campaign but this gives me an Access Denied error when I try to follow it!

Frequent Poster
Comments: 816

stanisluv wrote:

What is your definition of "closed beta"? I had assumed they were always "closed" in that you have to be invited to participate.

Frequent Poster

Patrick O'Keefe wrote:
stanisluv wrote:

What is your definition of "closed beta"? I had assumed they were always "closed" in that you have to be invited (or at least accepted) to participate.

Legend

The ATI 2020 Beta is now open to anyone who wants to register for it - see the new beta forums now showing in the list of all forums.

Frequent Poster

I stand corrected.  If you already have an Acronis ID and password you don't even have to register for the beta program to download the beta code code.  (That seems too easy.  I wonder if  missed a step somewhere.)

Frequent Poster

I tried posting a comment on the Beta forum and it went into the bit bucket so I'll post it here.

In the "Welcome to the Beta Forum" page there is a link to Release Notes.  The link has a problem ... at least in Firefox.  Clicking on the link takes me to a "Not found" page with the URL
"http://dl.acronis.com/u/pdf/AcronisTrueImage2020_Beta_ReleaseNotes.pdf%c2%a0".

Copying the link, however, produces URL
" http://download.acronis.com/pdf/AcronisTrueImage2020_Beta_ReleaseNotes.pdf " which successfully takes me to the Release Notes doc.

So copy and paste the link rather than clicking on it.

Legend

This was the case for the ATI 2019 Beta too Patrick - I last had to register a separate ID for a beta back on the 2017 beta if I remember correctly to back then!

ATI 2020 upgraded fine and a couple of new topics added to the beta forums.

Beginner
Comments: 1

Hi there,

When I try to access the 2020 beta forum I get access denied.

Is it please possible to get access?

Many thanks,

Forum Moderator
Comments: 4550

Daniel Burton wrote:

Hi there,

When I try to access the 2020 beta forum I get access denied.

Is it please possible to get access?

Many thanks,

Hello Daniel,

I've checked your account - all permissions are set correctly, could you please try once again  https://forum.acronis.com/forum/beta-programs/acronis-true-image-2020-beta 

Beginner
Comments: 3

Hi

I have the same issue: when I try to access the 2020 beta forum I get access denied. Please can I have access?

Thanks!

Frequent Poster

Andrew B wrote:

Hi

I have the same issue: when I try to access the 2020 beta forum I get access denied. Please can I have access?

Thanks!

Just to clarify, I, too, get "Access denied" before entering my id and password. Are you saying you get this message after entering your credentials?

Beginner

Hi Ekaterina,

Can I request for access to the ATI 2020 beta program? I clicked on the link you posted and got an error (Access denied). Thanks.

Alvin

https://forum.acronis.com/forum/beta-programs/acronis-true-image-2020-beta 

Beginner
Comments: 3

Patrick O'Keefe wrote:
Andrew B wrote:

Hi

Thanks!

Just to clarify, I, too, get "Access denied" before entering my id and password. Are you saying you get this message after entering your credentials?

Hi

Yes, I am logged in and can access my Account Details. If I use the below link I get an Access Denied error. 

Please can someone give me access?

Thanks

Andrew

Legend

Andrew, only the forum moderator can give access to the forums.

Forum Moderator

Andrew B wrote:Yes, I am logged in and can access my Account Details. If I use the below link I get an Access Denied error. 

Please can someone give me access?

Hello Andrew,

you'll need to join the Beta campaign to get access to Beta forum, sent you the link to the Beta registration page in a personal message

Looking forward to your feedback on Acronis True Image 2020 :)  

Forum Moderator

alvinwylim@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Ekaterina,

Can I request for access to the ATI 2020 beta program? I clicked on the link you posted and got an error (Access denied). Thanks.

Alvin, same  - you'll need to join the Beta campaign first, please check your personal messages

Beginner
Comments: 2

Could I please receive a participation link for the Acronis 2020 Beta.

Forum Moderator

Ryan McHale wrote:

Could I please receive a participation link for the Acronis 2020 Beta.

Thank you for your interest in the Beta campaign! Sent the registration link in a personal message 
Feel free to contact me if any questions 

Beginner
Comments: 8

hi! can i have the link to partecipate in the beta, too?

thanks!

Forum Moderator

marco c wrote:

hi! can i have the link to partecipate in the beta, too?

thanks!

Hi! Please check your private message 

Beginner
Comments: 20

Soo. who can try the BETA?

Forum Star
Comments: 2873

If you are interested, you can participate (unless you have been very naughty?). Send a PM (private message) to Ekaterina (by clicking on this link).

Ian

Regular Poster
Comments: 156

I'm also getting access denied to the Beta 2020 Forum. I hope I haven't been very naughty:)

Forum Moderator

Technogod wrote:

I'm also getting access denied to the Beta 2020 Forum. I hope I haven't been very naughty:)

Hi! Have you already joined the Beta campaign? Sending you thee link to Beta registration page in a personal message

Beginner

Hello Ekaterina,

send you a Message on Monday, but dont receive a Reply. Do you receive it?

Thanks

Beginner
Comments: 2

Just to let you know, the beta is now closed. Acronis 2020 has been released.