Skip to main content

Disable automatic renewal

Thread needs solution
Beginner
Posts: 1
Comments: 1

Hello everyone, I just bought the Acronis True Image 2019 program, but the program tells me that the subscription will be renewed automatically. How can I disable that option?

Greetings from Chile.

0 Users found this helpful
Forum Moderator
Posts: 242
Comments: 7052

Hi! 
I've sent you the cancellation link in a private message (to access private messages, go to My account at the top of a forum page and then to Dialogs). Should you have any questions, please let me know. 

Beginner
Posts: 1
Comments: 1

Ekaterina Surkova wrote:

Hi! 
I've sent you the cancellation link in a private message (to access private messages, go to My account at the top of a forum page and then to Dialogs). Should you have any questions, please let me know. 

Thank you :)

Beginner
Posts: 6
Comments: 4

I would like to cancel automatically recurring payments as well.  Can you send me the link?

Thank you.

 

Forum Moderator
Posts: 242
Comments: 7052

I would like to cancel automatically recurring payments as well.  Can you send me the link?

Thank you.

Hello Mike,

sorry for delayed response! Please check your private messages (go to My account at the top of a forum page -> Dialogs) 

Let me know, if any questions or concerns.  

Beginner
Posts: 0
Comments: 1

I would as well disable the automatic recurring payment that is due in 15 days.

Can I get the link too pleas?

 

Thanks

 

Luca

Forum Moderator
Posts: 242
Comments: 7052

Luca Ferretti wrote:

I would as well disable the automatic recurring payment that is due in 15 days.

Can I get the link too pleas?

Hi! Please check your private messages 

Beginner
Posts: 0
Comments: 5

Hello Ekaterina,

I too would like to cancel the automatic renewal policy.  Please provide me the like also.

Thanks

Forum Moderator
Posts: 242
Comments: 7052

Jacksplat wrote:

Hello Ekaterina,

I too would like to cancel the automatic renewal policy.  Please provide me the like also.

Hi! Sure, please check your personal messages 

Beginner
Posts: 0
Comments: 5

Hi Ekaterina,

I'm unable to open up the personal message you sent me.  Tried both Microsoft Edge and Firefox latest versions with cookies enabled.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

 

Forum Moderator
Posts: 242
Comments: 7052

Jacksplat wrote:

Hi Ekaterina,

I'm unable to open up the personal message you sent me.  Tried both Microsoft Edge and Firefox latest versions with cookies enabled.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Hi! Are you getting any error messages? 

I can send you the link per email, would that be ok?

Beginner
Posts: 0
Comments: 5

No error messages,  just plain nothing when clicking the link.  Yes please send me the link to my registered E-mail.

Thanks!

 

Still haven't received an E-mail for the Link.  Please send...

 

Legend
Posts: 110
Comments: 28792

Ekaterina, I have raised this previously but there have been problems accessing 'My Account' in the forums, and any of the associated pages for reading Private messages etc.  I have to keep retrying anything between a dozen and 20 times to get these pages to open, and it has been this way for many months!  The only error, when thrown is 504 Bad gateway!  This has rendered access to private messages virtually impossible, such that I have stopped trying in most cases!

All the normal forums pages open just fine on first click!  As do the KB pages etc.

Forum Moderator
Posts: 242
Comments: 7052

Jacksplat wrote:

No error messages,  just plain nothing when clicking the link.  Yes please send me the link to my registered E-mail.

Thanks!

Still haven't received an E-mail for the Link.  Please send...

Hi! Sent the link to your personal email, please check 

Forum Moderator
Posts: 242
Comments: 7052

Steve Smith wrote:

Ekaterina, I have raised this previously but there have been problems accessing 'My Account' in the forums, and any of the associated pages for reading Private messages etc.  I have to keep retrying anything between a dozen and 20 times to get these pages to open, and it has been this way for many months!  The only error, when thrown is 504 Bad gateway!  This has rendered access to private messages virtually impossible, such that I have stopped trying in most cases!

All the normal forums pages open just fine on first click!  As do the KB pages etc.

Hi Steve! I've sent this to our web developer for review, sorry for all these difficulties..  

Beginner
Posts: 0
Comments: 1

I want to cancel my sub as well. there shouldn't be a secret link for this. 

Legend
Posts: 110
Comments: 28792

Jayson, welcome to these public User Forums.

See How to turn off automatic renewal

Beginner
Posts: 0
Comments: 1

Ditto.  I will renew manually when the time comes, not a big fan of auto renewing anything... not a big fan of SAS software at all.

 

Could you also please send me link to disable the autorenew?

 

Thanks,

Troy

Acronis Support
Posts: 0
Comments: 488

Dear Troy Brown,
Thank you for reaching out. We would recommend checking this article: How to turn off the automatic renewal of a subscription | Knowledge Base (acronis.com)