Skip to main content

How to tell how many installs left

Thread needs solution
Beginner
Comments: 3

How do you tell how many more installations you have left? It seems kinda strange to wait till it tells you, you have no more installs left. I would kind of like to know.

0 Users found this helpful
Beginner

How do you tell how many more installations you have left? It seems kinda strange to wait till iy yells you, you have no more installs left. I would kind of like to know.

Forum Moderator
Comments: 4330

Hello Arnie,

welcome to Acronis forums! The subscription-based version of Acronis True Image does offer the management functionality via web console as described in https://kb.acronis.com/content/60194 Perpetual licenses do not have this feature yet. 

Beginner

Thank You for your response

Forum Moderator

Arnie, I've registered your feedback as a feature request in our internal system (ID for ref TI-165697), so that the product management can consider future implementation. Thank you! 

Legend
Comments: 16406

Ekaterina, please add a +1 from me for this feature change request.  I would like to see the same level of detail for my perpetual licenses as I can see for my subscription, i.e. which computers have been assigned a license instead of having check every one or guess.

Forum Moderator

Steve Smith wrote:

Ekaterina, please add a +1 from me for this feature change request.  I would like to see the same level of detail for my perpetual licenses as I can see for my subscription, i.e. which computers have been assigned a license instead of having check every one or guess.

Thank you, Steve - registered!