Skip to main content

Offline Activation Issue / wont work

Thread needs solution
Beginner
Comments: 1

I bought recently a Box-Version of Acronis True Image 2019. I have to create a backup on a computer with no internet connection.

After installing and accepting the Trial mode, I've been trying to activate the software via offline activation. I've read the following link to enter offline activation mode, but there is no pull-down menu on the green button as mentioned (see Screenshot below).
https://kb.acronis.com/ati2019/activation

I had to accept the trial Version, otherwise i couldn't enter the program.

After clicking on "Buy full version" and entering the serial number, Acronis Trume Image asks for an account (needs internet connection). It looks like there is no possible way to activate the software offline.

At this point, I'm asking for help. Is there a way to activate the software offline at the moment?

grafik 40

0 Users found this helpful
Legend
Comments: 26714

Andre, welcome to these public User Forums.

Have you tried clicking on the [Enter serial number] button as shown in the bottom right corner of your image above?  That is where the serial should be entered, not after clicking on the option to buy a full version.  I am assuming that your box version of ATI 2019 is a full version and not an upgrade version which requires a previous full version serial number for activation!

I suspect the reason why you are not seeing the option to use offline activation is because you have not entered the serial number.  Trial versions do not need to be activated.

Beginner
Comments: 1

Hi Steve, thanks for your response.

of course, I'm using a fulll version, not an upgrade.
I've already tried to enter the serial number. After clicking on [Enter serial number] and entering the serial number, I have to log in into an Acronis Account. But as mentioned before, I have to use the program on a computer without internet connection, therefore using an Aconis Account is not possible.
At some point, an internet connection and/or an Acronios Account is needed.

Legend
Comments: 26714

Andre, I can only suggest that you open a non-technical support ticket for your offline activation issue and get them to help you resolve this issue.  See the link in the forum for How to get support?