Skip to main content

sauvegarde.tib trop petite

Thread needs solution
Beginner
Comments: 2

bonjour,

apres avoir reinstalle acronis 2019 j ai voulu faire une sauvegarde complete : acronis m a annonce 132 gigas a sauvegarder ce qui correspond a mon disque c mais une fois la sauvegarde faite lorsque je regarde le .tib il ne fait que 86 gigas ;

que se passe t il ? quelqu un peut m aider merci

0 Users found this helpful
Legend
Comments: 22854

Jean Luc, what is the size of the source disk you are making a backup of here?

Are you using the default Exclusions for your backup task?

Do you have more than one internal disk drive installed?

Beginner

thanks for your answer steve .my C disk has a size of 132 gigas used

i do not use exclusions : what is default exclusions ? i do not touch something about exclusions on acronis.

i have five disks more installed on my computer and on my C disk there is a SSD of 500 gigas size installed with 132 gigas used .

Legend
Comments: 22854

Jean Luc, if you are making a backup of only your C: drive and this has 132 GB used out of 500 GB total size, then I would suspect that a backup size of 86 GB is probably correct.

By default, ATI does not include the OS pagefile.sys, swapfile.sys and hiberfil.sys which can add up to a significant size saving, plus it does not include the hidden System Volume Information folders where Windows stored Protection data for system restore points if this has been enabled by the user.  Note: Microsoft disable system Protection / restore points by default.

ATI also normally achieves a compression ratio of around 20% reduction in backup file size when a mix of files is included in the backup (such as documents, text files etc).

Beginner

thanks for your answer .i think you are right .i tried to install aomei back up system and i found the same size of 86 gigas with this system.

thanks again for your help