Skip to main content

Incompatible Driver(s): tib.sys?

Thread needs solution
Beginner
Comments: 0

Trying to activate a Windows Security, Core Isolation, Memory Integrity feature.

image 492

Would like to enable Memory Integrity, but when moving slider to the ON position, I get the following response.

image 491

Is there a way to resolve this issue?  Thanks...

0 Users found this helpful
Forum Star
Comments: 4560

Cannot find any Knowledge Base document dealing with this issue.

My recollection is that ATI does not work with these features, and it has been reported in other post, but cannot find them at the moment.

Ian

Beginner
Comments: 2

It looks like Core Isolation/Memory Integrity will be required for Windows 11. Did you report this issue to Acronis Technical Support to see if they have an updated driver, since Windows 11 will be available soon-ish?

Forum Moderator
Comments: 6627

Hello Everyone,

discussed the topic with my colleagues from the RnD - Memory Integrity feature is currently not compatible with Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office\Acronis True Image software due to the conflicting drivers used. At this point, adding support for the Memory Integrity feature is not possible, however we continue collecting the feedback on this feature. 

Beginner

So,  does this mean that True Image will not be compatible with Windows 11? I believe that Windows 11 requires this feature to be turned on. 

Legend
Comments: 26390

David Leary wrote:

So,  does this mean that True Image will not be compatible with Windows 11? I believe that Windows 11 requires this feature to be turned on. 

David, sorry but that is not correct.  Windows 11 does not require the Memory Integrity feature to be turned on, and I can attest to both that fact and that ATI 2019 and later versions are continuing to work with Windows 11 even though Acronis officially only support the use of ACPHO on Win 11.

Beginner
Comments: 1

thank you Ekaterina, for the confirmation.  you mention feedback is being collected, whats the best way to provide the feedback (I have the problem with my Windows10 machine).  thank you.

Beginner

Reported this issue to Acronis.  They say their developers are working on resolving it in a future release. Ah well

Forum Moderator
Comments: 6627

Richard MartinezAcronisRoger Haydon

registered your comments in the related internal dev ticket, thank you! Unfortunately, we cannot share the ETA 

Beginner

Acronis can run in W11 but with Memory integrity off. Acronis have had a lot of lead time to address this. I've removed Acronis and will do without it, I have other backup, ransom ware and restore solutions in place.