Skip to main content

Event code: 0x00040001+0x00040019+0x0000FFF0

Thread needs solution
Beginner
Comments: 0

When I start the backup, it takes a second or two and an error windows pops up, saying:

An error occured while reading a file. The backed up file in the backup may be corrupted and will not be recovered correctly.
More information about this error and applicable solution may be available online in the Acronis Knowledge base. To access the online resource manually enter the event code at: http://kb.acronis.com/errorcode/ Event code: 0x00040001+0x00040019+0x0000FFF0

I want to use Acronis True Image 2010 to backup my documents in Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits environment. The directory with "my documents" is in fact an offline directory located on a NAS connected to my router. E.g. When I see "My Documents", in fact I see the content of \\QNAP\Bernard2\Documents. This is automatically synchronized by Windows and works fine; it is a standard functionality of Windows and existed since vista or even before. But I recently started using it. 

To work around the problem, I tried to select for backup the directory directly on the NAS, but ATI2010 sees it is the same thing, as it checks the NAS directory automatically when I select the "My Documents" in the "select files to backup" dialog, and vice-versa. I tried to mount a drive using the QNAP name (e.g. drive X: pointing to  \\QNAP\Bernard2\Documents) and point to it, same thing happens. I tried to use the IP address of the NAS, same behavior.

In resume, I cannot backup "My Documents"; but the backup of the full disk (image) seems to work.

I already opened an help desk call [Case 00472733], on 2010/01/08 (we are the 20th now) but after almost two weeks, I got nothing from Acronis except an automated answer.

If I connect to the knowledge base, it seems to know nothing about the error message, or any of the 3 numbers part of the error message.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance

Bernard 

0 Users found this helpful
Beginner
Comments: 9

Exactly the same error here but only appears to apply to one XLS file. I've just zipped up the folder containing the XLS file and it backs up perfectly.

Cheers, Rob.

Beginner
Comments: 1

I get the same error message quite often when trying to backup my own "my docs" which sits on a NAS drive. Quite often the message says that I have to act in 10 minutes or the whole back-up will fail. Sometimes a single file is identitifed and sometimes a folder. It would be nice to get a solution for this. I think I might find that the backup that comes with W7 is better.

Beginner

My last backup stopped, because the was full. After that I tryed another backup on toa harddrive with enough space.

Result:

http://kb.acronis.com/errorcode/
Ereignis-Code: 0x02640003+0x00000005

Now I can not enter Acronis, plus the CD drive opens an closes permanently.

Forum Moderator
Comments: 5708

Hello Rainer,

Welcome to Acronis user forums! Based on your issue description I'd recommend you checking that all Acronis services on the affected PC are up and running. Launch Services (Start -> Run - > type services.msc in it and hit Enter to open the Services Manager)
Check if Acronis Managed Machine Service Mini and Acronis Scheduler2 Service are Started. If not - > Right-click and Start. Here you'll find more information on how to manage Windows Services.

I'd also encourage you to start a new discussion in Acronis True Image 2017 Forum, as this particular forum section is for the older versions of Acronis True Image. You'll certainly get more response in the related forum. 

Thank you, 

Beginner

I just tried to do full backup with Acronis 2020 to mys NAS and got error:
"Event code: 0x01E50005+0x01E50015+0x01E5001A+0x0004000D
 Access to the file is denied"

If you're backing up to NAS/network folder you should get pop up from acronis asking for credentials and below a button with option to "check connection". If both pwd and permissions are OK try to run your backup.

I have reset pwd and ran backup without any errors.

Forum Moderator
Comments: 5708

Yarek B wrote:

I have reset pwd and ran backup without any errors.

Yarek, thank you for sharing your experience and solution to the issue!