Windows does not boot after recovery correctly
I backed up my OS on a 128 GB SSD and recovered ist on a new 256 GB SSD. The recovery worked fine, but I can't boot Windows.
Steps what I did:
1. Backup of the OS on the 128 GB SSD. Backup was validated.
2. Removed the 128 GB SSD and installed the 256 GB SSD
3. Startet from ATI 2015 Boot CD
4. Selected "System reserved 100 MB", OS C: and hidden recovery partition
5. Did not select MBR and Track 0 (as described in the manual)
6. Fit the size of the volumes step by step and made the recovery
7. Closed ATI 2015
8. Changed boot priority to "windows boot manager"
Problem: The notbooks starts and shows "PC Diagnotics is executed" "PC is being prepared" and then it brings the Error, that Windows couldn't boot correctly. It is also not possible to use the Windows repair option and other options!
Please help me!!!!!