BUG: macOS True Image can't configure multiple backups to two shares on one server
Thread needs solution
- macOS 10.14.2 (Mojave)
- Acronis True Image 2019 23.4.17000
- Synology NAS
- On Synology NAS create two shares with the same owner, eg "acronis" and "acronis-weekly", each with a disk space quota
- In Acronis True Image, create a backup job that targets "acronis" and authenticate as requested.
- After authenticating twice, ATI will allow the user to select the mounted share as a backup destination
- In ATI, create a second backup job that targets "acronis-weekly" and authenticate as requested.
- After authenticating twice, the user should be able to select "acronis-weekly" as a backup destination
- After authenticating twice, ATI fails to mount the second backup destination. The destination cannot be selected.
- The problem does not occur if the machine is rebooted before adding the second share, or if the first share is manually unmounted.
- The disk space quota may not matter. I included it only because I didn't test without one.
- The problem did not occur when configuring two different backup destinations in one session where the destinations are on different NAS servers.
Thu, 01/24/2019 - 17:29