Is the App for iPhone suppose to work?
It says I have backed up already, but if I try to delete it, just get spinning wheel after entering password.
More details will help us in assisting you. Please describe the process you are using in attempting to delete the backup.
Guess I should have explain this better. I use Acronis True Image for backup on my PCs. I download the IOS App for my iPhone and set it up to back up my iPhone. Then when it asks me to back to my computer or NAS I go to next screen. It then says add a destination to start backup. Where do I set up that destination? It says to make sure on same Wi-fi, I am, install Acronis True Image on computer, it already is, scan the QR code. Where is the QR code to scan? Lost at this point.
QR code will be displayed in the desktop version of Acronis True Image once you set up a new backup plan with Mobile device as a Backup source, see Backing up mobile devices
"To back up mobile data to local storage on your computer:
- Make sure that:
- Acronis True Image 2017, or later version, is installed on your computer.
- The Acronis Mobile app is installed on your mobile device.
- Your mobile device and your computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your computer:
- Start Acronis True Image 2017, or later version.
- On the sidebar, click Backup, and then click Add backup.
- Click the Backup source area, and then select Mobile device.
A QR code will be displayed. Please do not close this window.
- On your mobile device:
- Start Acronis Mobile.
- Select PC as a backup destination.
- Tap Scan QR code, point your camera at the QR code on the computer screen, and then wait until the mobile device is connected to the computer.
- Select the data categories that you want to back up.
- [optional step] Turn on the Encrypt backup setting to encrypt the backup and protect it with a password. If you do not want the app to ask you for the password when you access the backup on your mobile device, turn on the Remember password setting. You can turn it off later in Settings.
- Tap Back up now.
- Allow Acronis Mobile to access to your personal data."