Video: Manual Full Disk Backup in ATIH 2014
Here are the steps to create a backup scheme for full disk backup in ATIH 2014 for later run manually (on demand/unscheduled) when you decide:
1) Click "Disk and Partition Backup" at top.
2) Switch to disk mode.
3) Be sure desired disk is selected. This includes all partitions on this disk.
4) Choose a destination for the backup.
5) Under Settings|Schedule, click on current schedule.
6) When schedule screen opens, click on "Do not schedule" in lower left.
7) Change backup name to something more memorable. Defaults to drive's name.
8) Change backup scheme to "Custom" and "Full."
9) Pull down tab next to "Back up now" to read "Later."
10) Wait. It will say "Creating image backup" but it isn't really. This may take a second, or several.
11) You may have to toggle the star icon at the top to see your newly created backup scheme.
12) Any time you want to run the backup, click "Back up now" and it will create a new, full backup.
Video (may require Flash Player):