Skip to main content

Acronis True Image 2020 meldet sich nicht beim Konto an

Thread needs solution
Beginner
Comments: 0

Guten Tag!
Ich wollte Acronis True Image 2020 auf einem Rechner als Testversion installieren. Dazu muss ein Acronis-Konto erstellt werden. Nach Ausfüllen des Formulars kommt jedoch die Meldung "Konto wurde nicht erstellt"
Habe dann das Konto über den Browser angelegt und kann auch darauf zugreifen.
Im Programm dann auf "Anmelden" geklickt und die Daten eingegeben, Die Antwort: "Beim Anmelden ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Versuchen Sie es später erneut"
Dieser Fehler kommt immer wieder.
Daraufhin habe ich spasseshalber einen Testrechner mit neuem Win10 pro aufgesetzt, nichts weiter installiert ausser Acronis und bekomme den gleichen Fehler. Über den Browser lässt sich das Konto aufrufen, nur vom Programm aus nicht.
Dann habe ich eine ältere Version von CD installiert, gleicher Effekt.
Um Routerprobleme auszuschliessen, habe ich dann den Rechner via Smartphone-WLAN mit dem Internet verbunden, wieder der Fehler.
In der Knowledgebase steht nur was von Firewall einstellen und Ports checken. Habe ich gemacht, hat nichts gebracht.

Jetzt bin ich ratlos.....

0 Users found this helpful
Forum Hero
Comments: 7491

Datum und Uhrzeit des PCs sind O.K?

Ich würde abwarten und später noch einmal probieren, es kann ja an den Servern gearbeitet werden.

Forum Moderator
Comments: 6961

Hello Wolfgang,

have you already tried the solutions from the following articles? These instructions help to resolve the most activation issues 

63358: Acronis True Image 2020: Login in product fails if there is a problem with root certification authority certificate

57042: Acronis True Image: Sign In at Program Start Fails

Beginner
Comments: 1

After a freshly installed True Image HD application wasn't able to find (and to log into) my correctly opened user account (by using correctly entered credentials, of course), Acronis has finally deleted my account in order to let me set it up again and to start from scratch. However, also the second installation trial did not bring any positive results; I could not get to the point where product registration was even possible. While the user account can easily be entered by a webbrowser at any time, the application itself prevents any login attempt, claiming that the servers might be currently to busy and temporarily not reachable; I should try again later. All those messages are useless; the information is simply wrong, as bad programming is the only reason. I already had bad experience with business applications from Acronis; now turns out that consumer applications have been coded even worse; they cannot reach their own server, even if the firewall will temporarily shut down completely. Sorry, but what I'm not gonna do is to install additional crappy Acronis troubleshooting tools on my PC (which will try to replace my Telnet installation etc.). What I am gonna do is to delete my Acronis account a second time - and this time it's forever. You should really work on your products, guys. Up to now I never had such problems by just trying to register/activate a regular OEM product. Maybe you should think about that fact and change your setup procedures before losing more and more customers.

Acronis Support
Comments: 250

Dear B.Minor,
Support for the Acronis OEM software is handled through the company whose product contained the Acronis OEM software, as they are best equipped to understand the specific OEM application as well as the relationship between the Acronis software and their product.

Acronis works closely with the OEM on investigating and solving issues that arise. To get support for an OEM version of Acronis product, please contact the hardware manufacturer. You can find more in the article: https://kb.acronis.com/content/2201