Skip to main content

Do you have any russian support forums?

Thread needs solution

Just it would be logical.

0 Users found this helpful

The question #2: how do you think the absence of russian speaking support on the forum comply with russian legislation on customer rights defence?

Regular Poster
Comments: 185

Hello,

Forums are currently available in English only.

In case you need technical assistance you can contact our support team which provide support in Russian as well.

Russian legislation system does not regulate forums availability for Customers anyhow as this is a platform for communication for Customers and self service mostly.

I can also suggest to take a look at Acronis Forums Terms of Use for more information.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Andrey.

Thank a lot for the answer!
Where I can get support team help in russian?
And may I put some more questions (I have Lenovo W701 notebook, W7x64Pro, ATIH11&ADDS11):
(1) Very often when creating incremental backup the previous image is being marked as with errors. But after following ATIH start there is no any signs of errors.
(2) Sometimes the incremental image by size is bigger but not less then the full one.
(3) While restoring the image very often after reboot and downloading Acronis environment there is the message about unaccessebility of warehouse file (tib I think).
(4) Should I mark the "MBR restore" before restoring?
(5) May I suggest that compatibility of Acronis with Lenovo with its ThinkVantage and other advanced features may be under threat? Should I pay attention to anything?

Thank in advance!!!

Regular Poster
Comments: 185

Hello,

You can find out how to get support here

As for the questions you have - most of them have been already addressed on forum or in the User Guide, however you can still post them in the respective product section. Either Acronis moderators, MVPs or other users will help you with the answers.

Thanks,

Andrey.

Forum Member
Comments: 69

You could always use Google Translate?

Forum Member
Comments: 30

Yeah, google translate has become better these days and u can translate anything