Acronis Files Advanced 8.1 released!
Dear Acronis Community,
I'm delighted to inform you about Acronis Files Advanced 8.1 Release!
This release brings renaming of Acronis Access Advanced into Acronis Files Advanced, enhancement and issue fixes.
- A new mobile policy setting controls the maximum file size mobile clients are allowed to download. ASRV-5838
- Added support for following Windows .lnk shortcuts located on network shares. ASRV-5837
- Deleting a user will now also remove his devices from the Devices page. ASRV-5845
- Updated included version of Java to 8u162. ASRV-3410
- Improved LDAP performance for large deployments. ASRV-6012, ASRV-6011
- Fixed an issue where the desktop client encounters an error when a folder name conflict occurs during syncing. ASRV-5768
- External users are now properly redirected to verify their accounts before accessing shared links. ASRV-5304
- "Leave Administration" will no longer show up for users without Sync&Share access. ASRV-6062
- Fixed an issue with exporting the Devices or Invitations lists. ASRV-5802
Please note that all prior licensed capabilities and server configuration will be maintained. Acronis Files Advanced can be installed as a standard update on your existing Acronis Access Advanced server. Acronis Files Advanced servers are backwards compatible with Acronis Access Advanced clients.
Acronis Files Advanced 8.1.0×169 can be downloaded here