Aller au contenu principal

Activation problems behind Proxy

Thread needs solution
Beginner
Contributions: 1
Commentaires: 0

how can I tell ATI2018 to use my proxy settings to activate the product?

Unfortunately, there is no offline activation available.

0 Users found this helpful
Legend
Contributions: 105
Commentaires: 25753

Welcome to these User Forums.

This is a known issue and you will need to open a Support Case direct with Acronis for it.  ATI does not support activation via Proxy servers.

Please see forum topic: Acronis True Image Offline Activation Does Not Work At All where other users have raised this same issue.

Beginner
Contributions: 0
Commentaires: 1

Thank you for sharing the forum topic here. I have the same issue and don't know how to fix it. I have one of the new Acronis True Image versions and usually operate via protection tools like VPN or proxy. But because of this error with Acronis, I can't properly protect my internet activity. I have to use another service instead of Acronis and it's bad because I really love this software. I usually use an unlimited number of proxies to protect my personal data, but with Acronis software, it'd be even better. So I'm looking for tips to fix this issue.

Legend
Contributions: 105
Commentaires: 25753

David, welcome to these public User Forums.

What version and license type do you have for Acronis True Image (ATI)?

Are you operating behind a VPN or Proxy?

Note: if you have a subscription version of ATI then you have to be able to connect through to the Acronis license / activation servers to use the application fully.  Only non-subscription (perpetual) licenses can be activated offline.