New build 28405 for Acronis Cyber Protect 15 Update 3 is available!
Thread needs solution
Dear Acronis Community,
please be informed about the new hotfix for Acronis Cyber Protect 15 Update 3 - build #28405.
The build is available for download here: https://www.acronis.com/en-us/enterprise/download/cyber-protect/trial/?WebConsole=true
- [PLTFRM-34627] Licenses may not be synced properly from cloud portal to a registered Acronis Management Server in environments with big amount of resources/licenses.
- [PLTFRM-34552] Virtual Host license cannot be used for agents running inside the guest OS of the VM (license allows to protect only hypervisors hosts and VMs in agentless mode).
- [PLTFRM-33998] Perpetual licenses added before update from Update 2 to Update 3 may be lost after registration of Acronis Management Server in cloud portal.
- [PLTFRM-33839] Acronis Management Server may not be properly unregistered from cloud when unregistration is initiated via cloud portal.
- [PLTFRM-32588] Excessive licenses quotas may be consumed in environments with mix of hypervisor agents (Agent for VMware, Hyper-V, etc.) and regular agents (Agent for Windows or Agent for Linux) installed inside the guest OS of the VMs.
Updated release notes: https://dl.acronis.com/u/cyberprotect/rn/15/user/en-US/AcronisCyberProtect15_relnotes.htm
Mar, 11/30/2021 - 08:02